The GotDotNet Web site is scheduled to disappear by Summer 2007. This page contains an archive of the Visual Basic Power Pack.
The Power Pack includes seven controls written in Visual Basic 2003. They (or at least their code) may still be useful in your version of Visual Basic, although some newer features in Visual Basic or the .NET Framework may supersede them.
- Provides a background with linear gradient shading.
- A toolbar that has a look and feel similar to the Microsoft Internet Explorer toolbar.
- A button with a transparent background.
- Displays text and graphics in a popup notification window.
- A container that provides collapsible panes similar to the WPF Expander control.
- Displays a hierarchical view of a directory tree.
- Displays a list of the files in a directory.
Before you start, view the license information.
Click here to download the Power Pack (1.73 MB).
Also see the Power Toys Pack Installer, a tool that lets you view, download, and install the latest Power Toys for Visual Studio.