If you want to submit code for the VB Helper Web site, read these rules carefully.
- Keep it simple. The easier it is for me to review, the more likely it is that I'll have time.
- Use Winzip to zip the project files all together and send them as a binary email attachment. Do not uuencode anything.
- No OCXs, DLLs, EXEs, or other compiled code. I won't look at any of those. Source code and text only.
- All submissions become property of Rocky Mountain Computer Consulting, Inc. and I get to do whatever I want with them. That really just means you're giving me permission to post them.
- Don't submit anything made for an employer without their permission. Write a new program that demonstrates a technique rather than sending in code you don't own.
- Include your name and email address as you want them to appear in the Readme.txt file and any acknowledgements. If you want to remain anonymous, say so.
- Be patient. Sometimes I get very busy and it may be a week or more before I have a chance to review submissions.
- When you have everything zipped up, send it to Submission@vb-helper.com.