This page gives an overview of the major sections in the VB Helper Web site.
- Site Map
- This map of the VB Helper Web site.
- By Rod Stephens
- Reviews, tables of contents, pictures, updates, and patches for books by Rod Stephens.
- Bug Proofing Visual Basic
- Error prevention, detection, and eradication in Visual Basic. A must for any serious developer.
- Ready-To-Run Delphi 3.0 Algorithms
- The Delphi version of the popular Ready-to-Run Visual Basic Algorithms. Sorting, searching, hashing, etc. all implemented in Delphi.
- Ready-To-Run Visual Basic Algorithms, Second Edition
- Algorithms in Visual Basic. Sorting, searching, hashing, etc. A valuable reference.
- Custom Controls Library
- 101 ActiveX controls demonstrating a wide variety of techniques like image processing, data input, control containment, etc.
- Advanced Visual Basic Techniques
- Advanced programming techniques such as print preview, most recent file (MRU) lists, splash screens, password protection, database manipulation, etc.
- Visual Basic Graphics Programming
- An invaluable graphics reference. Two- and three-dimensional graphics, printing, font manipulation, animation, image processing, fractals, etc.
- About the Author
- A bit about Rod Stephens for the curious.
- Recommended Reading
- Books I particularly recommend.
- Visual Basic Books
- Visual Basic books.
- Some particularly useful magazines.
- Tips & Tricks
- Brief tips in paragraph form for using Visual Basic effectively.
- How To
- Free example programs you can download that demonstrate important programming techniques. This page lists new entries. The following pages list older programs.
- How To - Beginning
- Archive of straightforward example programs.
- How To - Intermediate
- Archive of more complex programs including those using API functions.
- How To - Advanced
- Archive of advanced programs including very complex algorithms and the most complicated API functions.
- Free Stuff
- Free ActiveX controls, programs, and games you can download.
- Essays and opinions about software development.
- Links to other useful Visual Basic Web sites.
- Interesting pictures produced using Visual Basic.
- VB Guru Award
- Information about the VB Guru Award. See if you qualify for it here.
- Awards Received
- Awards VB Helper has won.
- Information on VB Helper news letter.
- Send feedback and suggestions.
- Return to the VB Helper home page.
- VB Helper banners and link code.