To add a property page to a new ActiveX control:
- Create the new ActiveX control project.
- From the Project menu, select Add Property Page.
- Build the property page.
- Open the control. In its Properties window, select PropertyPages and click on the ellipsis to the right.
- Check the box next to your property page and click OK.
Now when you place the ActiveX control on a form, you can see the property page by either:
- Right clicking on the control and selecting Properties
- Clicking the ellipsis next to the Custom item on the control's Properties window